As a company we believe in complete transparency as it relates to the fees for coaching services.
We charge a fee of $199 to begin your intake and assessment process. We spend quite a bit of time reviewing your initial information, answering your questions, and introducing you to your coach, setting you up on the calendar and communications app, and more.
Once you begin your coaching program, there is a monthly fee of $149 for services. You may cancel any time, but cancellation requires 30 days notice. Your coach may offer additional services beyond the scope of the Coach Me Strong program – some of those services may be free and some may have an additional fee…this is completely up to the coach and is something you should discuss when you meet your coach. Other than that, there are no additional fees or charges. Unless, of course, you must have the t-shirt.
These are some of the benefits to the Coach Me Strong intake and assessment step:
- Determines baseline fitness level.
- Determines functional ability.
- Identifies limitations.
- Identifies barriers to starting and maintaining an exercise program.
- Identifies symptoms related to Parkinson’s or other diseases.
- Assesses balance and stability, mobility, strength, endurance, flexibility
- Identifies preferences of client: type of exercise, best time of day, duration of exercise
- Identifies current exercise program, barriers and limitations as well as successes
- Identifies and manages expectations
- Determines appropriate exercises to decrease fall risk, injury, risk for adverse outcomes
- Determines appropriate exercises to maintain or improve current level of function
- Determines appropriate coach based upon results of assessment
We will contact you within 48 hours to review your information, answer your additional questions, and recommend a coach. Please be sure to read our refund policy: click here.
We donate ten percent of our gross revenue to the Parkinson’s Association of San Diego.